i'm so blessed with this brother..

i'm so blessed with this brother..

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm handing everything that I cant change over to God.
Youth was amazing last night! It's the first time Ive been in about 4 weeks, and there's no place i would have rather been. 9 kids decided to accept Jesus into their hearts! I felt like crying when Johno called out that number afterwards... Sometimes you wish for something so bad and it seems like God's just ignoring you but last night God touched the hearts of so many kids revealing himself as the loving, forgiving God that he is!...Steph said everything I needed to hear in Leadership training and I know that if I didn't have such a crap week I wouldn't have gone to Youth last night, and therefore missed out!
'How, then, can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent?' Romans 10;14-15
Im believing for One Youth Blue Mountians City Church

No comments:

Post a Comment