i'm so blessed with this brother..

i'm so blessed with this brother..

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I saw a blind man walking down an arcade last week. He had one of those sticks to guide him along, constantly sweeping it back and forth in front of him. In the 20metre's I watched him walk he nearly fell over 3-4 times. Another man walked past and saw me watching and said You don't realise how lucky you are until you see something like that. 10mins before this happened a young girl ran across the road and nearly got flattened by a speeding delivery truck. They swore at each and yelled Watch where your going! Then Life went on. The blind man walked across that road minutes after and it just occurred to me the massive leap of faith he takes every day before he steps out.

Im encouraged to know how undeservingly blessed I am to be able to see where I place my feet. See people with the eyes of the Creator, see their hearts for how He made them not how their character makes you feel. Show them the love that lasts, the love that heals, the love that, when all else fades will remain available to all, as ALL are deserving. Take hold of your blessings which were so carefully and uniquely choose for Your purpose and take a leap of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment