i'm so blessed with this brother..

i'm so blessed with this brother..

Saturday, April 3, 2010

I was talking to my Granddad over lunch and he told me this story about my great uncle. 


My uncle has cancer and had heaps of relapses over the years due to infection and so on. Anyways he was in hospital in a coma due to the cancer and was extremely sick and had a doctor watching him in a private ward 24/7. A doctor from another ward came up and said that they needed a bed like the one my uncle was in for another patient. My uncle heard the doctor  say (when he was still in his coma) 'dont worry he's not gunna last the night, he's dying'. My uncle said that he saw Jesus standing next to him and that he said to him 'Your not going to die, your going to be one of mine'. Prior to this he had been a non believer his entire life. My uncle made a full recovery and is now a Christian attending church regularly with his wife. 
Praise God!

2 comments: